Are you a
Dominion Voting Systems has violated our civil rights. You may qualify to join the Dominion Class Action.
Contribute to Litigation
Every penny helps us to hire experts and gain victory over defendants.
We have appealed!
Take action to stop dominion
Contribute to the Litigation Cost
Thank You for your contribution. Every dollar helps us to hire the experts we need to win in Federal Court as well as in the court of public opinion.
How to Join
Sign Up to get notified when the class is certified and members can be joined in mass.
- WE HAVE FILED SUIT against Dominion Voting Systems, Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, certain state officials and others for infringing upon our right to vote, assemble and speak freely. Plaintiffs from several states across the nation have joined to establish a class of registered voters to prosecute the defendants for unconstitutionally interfering in the 2020 presidential election–and suppressing the speech of those who object.
- OUR GOAL IS free and fair elections. To accomplish this, we must hold those who engage in election interference accountable for their individual behavior. Every registered voter has a fundamental right to vote for the President of the United States. As our Complaint outlines, the defendants engaged in a coordinated effort to manipulate the outcome of the last election. Accordingly, we will harness the power of the people to utilize the full force of the legal system to enjoin the actions of the unlawful and demand monetary damages for the class.
- YOU CAN HELP by reading the Complaint below. If you believe that your rights have been harmed, then join us, or donate below.
- TO FOLLOW THE CASE use: https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/19949037/orourke-v-dominion-voting-systems-inc/ If you do, make sure and support their site.
- CONTRIBUTE TO LEGAL COST through a secure PayPal transaction.
Donate to our Cause
Your support and contributions will enable us to cover the cost of presenting the largest civil rights class action lawsuit in history. Thank you for being apart of it.